About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Harry Potter...

...Rules. I'm on my 9th round on them. Yay! And GUESS WHAT ELSE??? I, Julia I'm-Not-Telling-You-My-Last-Name is writing a prequel to the Harry Potter series. (had trouble spelling that. =] ) I'm quite amazed at my own brilliace. I think I could be the next... uh... whats his name again? Hmmm... well, like the guy whose name starts with an 'E'. Albus Ebenstratford, or something.
Do you think that I could go on reading Harry Potter over and over again for the rest of my life? Cuz that's where I'm heading. Next thing you know I'll be in jail. But- maybe if it turns out that magic DOES exist, then I'll be all set! (Don't tell anyone, but I even have a wand and everything.) =O Oh darn, gotta go.
Piano practice, ABC's of Life Project, (mean face there) cleaning of the hamster's cage, and... AAHHHH!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment