About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Camp Luther and HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-DOG!!!!!

kay everyone.. hello! im good, thanks. thanks for asking! :) GUESS WHAT??!!! my mum's birthday is today!! Yea!! I know!! (Her name starts with a J. I'm actually not allowed to share her real name. :( ) but whatevs. My FAV cousin came up with the J-dog thing...so thanks. :) I like that. I laughed out loud at that.

:D

Well, I am headin' off to camp this weekend! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Happy! Im going on a retreat with my youth group. Im stoked. Although im still puzzled at how they said to bring a towel..but no swimsuit. ??? I am SOOS excited. (scus teh typo.)

There is not much more to write about, actually. I am slightly deprived of good news. So buby!!

LURVE THE TOAST

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dixie-Belle! I'm only reading this now, because I thought you'd given up on your blogging life. So, so pleased to see that you're not. You are one of the very coolest people I've ever known and you remind me of Stargirl. LOVED the apron today and even more, the girl who chose to wear it to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um..thanks..but..that sounded like something MUM would say..not Dad? :D but tanks, fishy! you rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuppers. That was me. I don't know how to comment in any other way, so I resort to using Dad's account. My techie prowess leaves something to be desired, as you know.

    ReplyDelete