About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Aloneness sucks.

Wow. I have just looked at my dear friend Corinna's blog again, and I am thoroughly touched. <3 Please, please check her blog out! It is so fabulous I want to cry! :P

Today my parent abandoned me. For two whole days. They left me with my grandparents. Even at the OLD age of 13, I still cried..after they left, of course. Don't want them thinking I'm a cryteenager or sumthing!! I'm gonna miss those guys. :(

Just a while ago, we had family pictures. I love family pictures, because the focus is all on me. :D We went to a really pretty place in Auguston, right in the bushes and etc. I enjoyed myself, even though it rained.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! But make sure it's not as good as mine! Pip pip cheerio!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Your blog is amazing too! I love it! :)

    Family photos are fun! I love them too! My family just had them a bit ago, (you may have seen that on my blog), and I had so much fun! We printed the pictures out today!

    ReplyDelete