About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Note on Flossing Part II


Why flossing, you may ask. What's the point of putting string in your teeth? Yes, it can be useful if, for instance, you have gigantor teeth (like me) and have just eaten corn. On the cob. It's not the most pleasant look to have like, yellow bits in your teeth!


Did you like my picture last post? I like it a lot. AND... EYE WAZ TEH WON HOO POOT ON TEH EYES AND MOWTH!!!! WOW!!! (oh, and the eyebrows.) Er, the comment, on the last post, that was actually my mum. NOT me. Just so you know.


OH!!! Do you like my new look? I think it rocks. Especially how it's green. And other colours. Not just navy. Not slamming navy, but when something is the colour of my uniform for school, (Eurugh....) I'm not all that fond.



Do you like the picture? It's my hammy star again. (I wish. Oliver is much fatter and he is usually seen with his mouth full.) Maybe this is him as a baby! Ok, here's another one... wait for it... Ok, never mind. The computer isn't letting me.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment