About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Wolverine Man

Ok, that last post was an accident. Whoops. Hey, you know about the poop guy blowing up the Sun and whatnot? Well, I decided against the idea. He can blow up the Moon if he wants to. My wolverine man will blow up the Sun with a giant needle full of green poison. Then of course we'll all live in Snuggies underground- OOHHH! And all the criminals will be thrown above ground to freeze! But wait. Who will dig the holes? Hmmm.... maybe my dad. They would need to be close to the center of the Earth, so we could be warm and cozy. I get on to that. Just give him a thermos of hot chocolate with whipped cream, and he's on a roll! My wolverine man is pretty cool- he's a mutant. He's also my BFF. He has really long claws. The red eyes are sort of creepy, and that's why I bought him a pair of dark sunglasses for his birthday!!
Oh, just a reminder, he will get to work in about 7 days, (it will take him 4 days to blast to the Sun) so everyone remember to buy your Snuggie! It is pretty cool, because they come in multi colours. I know, right?
FANTASTIC MR.FOX ROX YOUR SOX OFF!!!!!
BT (burnt toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment