About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nutcracker Ballet

Whoever made up the term 'ballet' probably lived 56,000 years ago. Like, have you ever thought about how stinking old the stupid dance is? (No offense to all those ballerinas and ballerboys out there [is that really what you call boy ballerinas?]) Anyway, my mum, sister and I are going to see the Nutcracker ballet. My brothers are seeing Fantastic Mr. Fox. NOT a ballet. Wouldn't that be weird, a bunch of little animals, prancing around in tutus? Haha. I tried to be a ballerina once, at school. My friend is a ballerina, and lets just say I failed even more than I failed at being a vegetarian. (I had a delicious sausage the first night. BY ACCIDENT.) How is it possible to fall on both arms and both legs at once? Seriously, I think I pulled something that day. BUT maybe I can't do ballet, but I CAN do clapping routines! =] =] No. That's mostly my mum. =] =] But I think clapping routines are pretty cool in their own way! Ok, I'm gonna do SpellCheck now. They said I spelled 'ballerboys' wrong. Also 'haha', 'Ok', and 'SpellCheck.' But I like how I spelled spellcheck. It's pretty cool, so I'm not changing it.
My mum bought this totally awesome glasses case for her PHONE!!! I really want to steal it, but I'll have to wait until she's out running or something. It's sparkly silver and totally gigantic. I'm staring longingly at it. But then I just spelled longingly wrong. Darn. Plus, she doesn't even have glasses! But I DO!!! Golly!
Luv Burnt Toast. (My new name)

1 comment:

  1. did you want to maybe rethink your use of the term "stupid," now in describing the dance now that you've seen one? it was pretty fab, was it not? i *do* love the new term you've coined, though: ballerboys.

    ReplyDelete