About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Drama Camp

I am perfectly cut out for Drama Camp. I'm dramatic, (not as much as my sis, though) and VERY intelligent. Haha. Last time I told people I was intelligent I spelled it wrong. That didn't make the best impression. I have been there for 3 days and counting, now. It's really fun. I enjoy it to the fullest. Most of all, it's only a half day. That's good, cause I don't like camp ALL darn day. TODAY we had PEACH juice and weird bars with dried grapes in them and carrots. I LOVE peach juice, and the bars were good... kind of...
Now I'm home though, and completly forgetting about ANY sort of camp. Just thinking about the $2.00 worth of candy that my mama bought for me today! Woo! (At the Clayburn Tea Shop, $2.00 buys you A LOT of candy.) I ate it all. And don't even feel sick at all! Good...
Summer is fun, but it can be BORING. Not that it's boring this week, with playing an old senior called Bertha in a play and all, but occasionally, it can get B-O-R-I-N-G. So, I check my MSN every 5 minutes and go to the washroom even though I don't have to go. So... now I have to go to the washroom! (for real this time.)
Don't have too much fun without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment