About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Little Note on Flossing

Ok, so here I am again. Sorry, but WHAT are you supposed to do at 9:00pm when everyone is asleep and YOU can't go to bed because you feel guilty about sleeping while you're babysitting. Don't think that I will be writing TWICE a day, because I'm not. I was just reading over what I have already written, and I see that I have been coming on too strongly, because... I just seemed harsh. I'm NOT going to apologize, though, so you can set your poor mind to rest knowing that I will NEVER apologize, no matter WHAT I've done to so offend you. Just so you know.

Now, as you can see quite clearly, the title of this post is 'A Little Note on Flossing'. I am going to now tell you ALL ABOUT flossing, to fullfill that. First. Don't follow my footsteps on the art of flossing. Follow my mom's. I NEVER floss, although I probably should, and probably will, after hearing this little story. You wanna hear it? I can just hear your moaning- waiting in suspense for what I am going to write. Okay, here it is.

Once upon a time, here in my house, a lady was brushing her pearly whites. (ok, they weren't pearly white. They were like, kind of yellow.) Then she started flossing. And she dug up out of the cavities in her tooth, and RANCID MEAT CHUNK! Yum! The end

I don't like rancid meat chunks. They are grossish. Ish. So, now the moran (sorry, moraL) of this story is... FLOSS EVERY DAY OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET LOTS OF RANCID MEAT CHUNKS IN YOUR TEETH! So... I'm off to go floss my PEARLY WHITES now. Bye.

Live long and prosper.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure who this person is you refer to in this anectote, but I'm sure her teeth are MUCH more attractive than you lead your readership to believe!

    ReplyDelete