About Me

My photo
Ima blondie, I like clean things, Orlando Bloom=LUV and...yesh.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ice Cream Rocks

A lot. Especially egg nog flavour, or raspberry cheesecake. That makes me remember- we're having tuna casserole tonight. Not exactly ice cream flavour worthy, but I think it's pretty good. I don't know when I had tuna casserole last. Hmmm... Never mind. I find myself ranting again. Oh shucks. I've been trying to stop that. I guess Drama Camp didn't help on that front.
Guess what. I have two surprises for me. (or you, if you like reading about good things happening to other people.) WAIT!! Actually, 3. Surprises. Number one: In exactly 4 days, I am leaving this planet for EDMONTON! (that means 76 bucks to spend on junk at West Edmonton Mall) Exciting, huh? Number two: on Saturday, I'm leaving this planet to the waterslides! Yay! With my bro and former TA (don't ask) Number three: TOMORROW... I;m going to Birchwood Dairy! (note the title) All those fabulous surprises are very happy for me. And you, I guess.
Well, it's 6:48pm, and we haven't even attempted to consume this FABULOUS tuna casserole that yours truly has created. I can almost TASTE the- well- tuna-y flavour of this delicous dish!
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment